WOW! I made curtains! It is the first time I have sewn anything since my 7th grade Home-Ecs class when I made a pig pillow! Here are some pictures. Tell me what you think (I wasn't able to purchase a rod yet, so please overlook the way they are hung!). Some people have said they haven't been able to comment on here, so I changed some of the settings~hopefully that does the trick. Please try and if you don't succeed, please email me and let my know so that I can try to fix it again. Thanks!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Curtains!
Posted by Jared and Jenica at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are cute! I love them! When will we get to hang out again?
Wow, great job Jen!!!!
They look awesome! You totally have to help me make curtains for out bathrooms k?
good job, they look great!! I don't have the patience
They look great! I finally just broke down and bought some curtains, so you're way ahead of me!
Post a Comment